Napco XP-600 Alarm
Here is a few tips on how you get your old XP-600 Alarm working again.
1. If the battery is more then 5 years, change it. >Buy here<
2. Watch this video Basic Programming video
3. Alarm has to be deactivated before any programming can take place.
4. Check that the dealer code is *8 4567 (default)
5. If dealer is not changed you now can change settings.
Program mode/dealer code:
Out of program mode:
In program mode:
Change user code:
Change Exit delay:
#10 030 sec.
Change Entry Delay:
#11 030 sec.
If you mess up press #
Of course there is lots of other things you can setup but if your alarm has been setup once you don't really need more.
If dealer code is NOT *8 4567 you have to hard reset the alarm controller, this means that you have to reprogram everything again.
I made a small Howto.
XP-600 Program Manual.
XP-600 User Manual.
If you need new Motion Detectors >Buy here<
You access this site and use the information at your own risk.
Christian Dybdal Nielsen, 20.02.2023 -